Tools I Use (note…these are all free!):
- PowerGUI Script Editor (I haven’t ever gotten the hang of PowerGUI itself)
- Powershell Community Extensions 1.2 (PSCX)
- SQL PowerShell Extensions 1.61 (SQLPSX)
- PrimalForms Community Edition
- PowerShell In Action by Bruce Payette
- Professional Windows PowerShell Programming: Snapins, Cmdlets, Hosts and Providers by Arul Kumaravel et. al.
- Mastering PowerShell by Dr. Tobias Weltner
I’ve tried a lot of other tools (several IDE’s, for example), but this is the list I keep returning to.