I’m not much on New Year’s resolutions but I’ve seen a few people post their PowerShell-related goals and thought I’d jump on that bandwagon.
Here are a few things I want to get accomplished this year:
1. 50 blog posts
2. New release of SQLPSX
3. Separate release of ADOLIB
4. Second book (maybe in a different format, like Pluralsight?)
(if you missed it, my first book was released late last year here).
5. Teach 10 PowerShell classes at work
6. Work through the IIS and AD month of lunches books
7. Build a virtualization lab at home and practice Hyper-V and VMWare
8. Do something cloudy (no idea what)
That sounds like a full plate for me. If you have any suggestions for posts (or series of posts 🙂 ) that would be awesome!